- Confidential treatment from the comfort of your home or office.
- Our care comes to you, where ever you are. Phone evaluations
Copyright © 2016 Endocrinology of Central Florida website site development Cut Above Designs
Endocrinology of Central Florida | Lake Mary Office | 210 Rinehart Rd. | Suite 1000 | Lake Mary, FL 32746 | 407-691-3200
Endocrinology of Central Florida | Edgewater Office | 109 West Knapp Avenue | Edgewater, FL 32132 | 386-427-4544
- Treatment provided by Board Certified Endocrinologist.
- Complete medical & surgical history.
- Detailed history of symptoms.
- Review of family history.
- Review of all medications & supplements.
- Diagnostic ordering when indicated.
- Treatment recommendations.
* Consultation fee does not cover the cost of additional testing. It is likely that lab tests will be ordered. Most insurance carriers will cover the cost of the necessary testing. It may also be necessary to order radiology studies, most insurance carriers will over the cost. If necessary, my office will get the necessary prior-authorization for appropriate testing. ** Treatments include prescription medications. The costs will be determined by individual insurance plans, costs of generic medications or compounded medications.
Hormones control virtually every aspect of your life – including emotions, appetite and weight, energy levels, growth, sexual drive and general well-being. Dysfunction in any of these could cause you not to "feel right”.
In order to properly determine if you have any evidence for hormonal dysfunction, you need to have a detailed history and evaluation to determine what hormones require testing.
Are your hormones off?
Could you have a hormone imbalance?
Start the path to "feeling right" beginning with a detailed hormonal evaluation and appropriate treatment without coming into the office.