Awareness is Key
With Hormonal Imbalance
There is Relief
In order to properly determine if you have any evidence for hormonal dysfunction, you need to have a detailed history and evaluation to determine what hormones require testing. There are no “panels” that can be ordered to test all of the hormones. Hormonal testing is specific to the gland being measuring to determine over or under production of the specific hormone. In our office we take a comprehensive approach to your case and prescribing the appropriate corrective care.
Even when only one unbalanced hormone is present, it may result in hormonal imbalance symptoms in women.
Hormone imbalance has become a true epidemic in our country. The average female over 35 years of age suffers from some form of hormonal imbalance. The effects of such imbalances increases as we age and become more devastating and harder to treat the longer they go on and the worse they become. Because most of the symptoms come on gradually, it is difficult to figure out initially, until the problems become more pronounced and the hormones become even more imbalanced. It becomes a vicious cycle that slowly robs you of your energy, your vitality and your life and lifestyle.
* Consultation fee does not cover the cost of additional testing. It is likely that lab tests will be ordered. Most insurance carriers will cover the cost of the necessary testing. It may also be necessary to order radiology studies, most insurance carriers will over the cost. If necessary, my office will get the necessary prior-authorization for appropriate testing. ** Treatments include prescription medications. The costs will be determined by individual insurance plans, costs of generic medications or compounded medications.
This consultation is done over the phone or Internet and includes:
- Detailed history of symptoms
- Complete medical & surgical history
- Review of all medications and supplements.
- Diagnostic ordering when indicated *
- Treatment recommendations **
- Easy follow up and continual evaluation.
Take the first step to feeling well.
Fill out form below & a staff member will be in touch within 48 hours* to discuss your hormone evaluation. * during normal business hours
By hitting submit you are requesting that a staff member from Endocrinology of Central Florida contact you concerning an online or telephone hormone evaluation.
Be assured that the information you share with Endocrinology of Central Florida is kept strictly confidential and that Endocrinology of Central Florida, will never misuse this information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this statement, please contact our offices:
Lake Mary 407-691-3200
Edgewater office at 386-427-4544
Acne or oily skin
Bloating Bone loss Decreased fertility Depression
Excess facial and body hair
Hot flashes Heavy or painful periods Irregular periods Irritability Loss of muscle mass
Loss of scalp hair
Tender or fibrocystic breasts
Weight gain Copyright © 2016 Endocrinology of Central Florida website site development Cut Above Designs
Endocrinology of Central Florida | Lake Mary Office | 210 Rinehart Rd. | Suite 1000 | Lake Mary, FL 32746 | 407-691-3200
Endocrinology of Central Florida | Edgewater Office | 109 West Knapp Avenue | Edgewater, FL 32132 | 386-427-4544
For hormonal imbalance include:
- Loss of sex drive (libido)