Awareness is Key
With Low Testosterone
There is Relief
In order to properly determine if you have any evidence for hormonal dysfunction, you need to have a detailed history and evaluation to determine what hormones require testing. There are no “panels” that can be ordered to test all of the hormones. Hormonal testing is specific to the gland being measuring to determine over or under production of the specific hormone.In our office we take a comprehensive approach to your case and prescribing the appropriate corrective care.
Warning Signs and symptoms of low testosterone.
According to the American Diabetes Association, as many as 13 million men in the United States may have low testosterone levels — and more than 90 percent of them are not being treated. Among those men, some 70 percent report having trouble maintaining erections, a condition called erectile dysfunction, and 63 percent report having a low sex drive. In addition to causing erectile dysfunction and a diminished sex drive, low testosterone can also affect your muscle strength, mood, and energy level. Since low testosterone can also be due to disease, injury, drugs, and certain types of cancer, it's important for men of all ages to know the warning signs and symptoms of low testosterone.
* Consultation fee does not cover the cost of additional testing. It is likely that lab tests will be ordered. Most insurance carriers will cover the cost of the necessary testing. It may also be necessary to order radiology studies, most insurance carriers will over the cost. If necessary, my office will get the necessary prior-authorization for appropriate testing. ** Treatments include prescription medications. The costs will be determined by individual insurance plans, costs of generic medications or compounded medications.
Regain your health and wellness today, start with a detailed hormonal evaluation and appropriate treatment by a board certified endocrinologist without having to come to the office.
This consultation is done over the phone or Internet and includes:
- Detailed history of symptoms
- Complete medical & surgical history
- Review of all medications and supplements.
- Diagnostic ordering when indicated *
- Treatment recommendations **
- Easy follow up and continual evaluation.
Be assured that the information you share with Endocrinology of Central Florida is kept strictly confidential and that Endocrinology of Central Florida, will never misuse this information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this statement, please contact our offices:
Lake Mary 407-691-3200
Edgewater office at 386-427-4544
Take the first step to feeling well.
Fill out form below & a staff member will be in touch within 48 hours* to discuss your hormone evaluation. * during normal business hours
By hitting submit you are requesting that a staff member from Endocrinology of Central Florida contact you concerning an online or telephone hormone evaluation.
Decreased sex drive
Reduced energy level
Reduced strength and endurance levels
Emotional problems including sadness, irritability, difficulty concentrating, and depression
Increased breast size and tenderness
Decrease in the amount of body hair
Decreased penis or testicle size
Loss of muscle mass
Copyright © 2013 Endocrinology of Central Florida website site development Cut Above Designs
Endocrinology of Central Florida | Lake Mary Office | 210 Rinehart Rd. | Suite 1000 | Lake Mary, FL 32746 | 407-691-3200
Endocrinology of Central Florida | Edgewater Office | 109 West Knapp Avenue | Edgewater, FL 32132 | 386-427-4544
- Loss of sex drive (libido)